6 - @AlternativePM @hercules @jubal1 @Pulento @Top_Jimmy
5 - @Mulesytwo
4 - @andy91 @bazm @Dundee_FC @eddie

Virtual raffle tickets (exc Yokohama), pt 5

4 - @Moller @PHELPSY @TG1
3 - @Belldiouf @buggs @himmelblau @james23 @louismunro @Paulska
2 - @Aquacadet

Virtual raffle tickets (exc Yokohama), pt 6

2 - @coricasez @Crackerjack @doogie @Hatty @Stargate19 @Mr2046 @Ozherb @RedKat @Ruprecht @Schoolboy_Errors

Virtual raffle tickets (exc Yokohama), pt 7

2 - @scooter @Shazza @shgray @SydneyCeltic
1 - @AxelHenry @Brunos_Bald_Patch @DrunkFly @FKAedje @Higdawg @hoodooguru

1 Like

Virtual raffle tickets (exc Yokohama), pt 8

1 - @Huntso @Jimmy_H @JohnnyRico @Lucazap @Sky_Blue_Stories (Michelle) @Mr001 @mr_milk @phoiuy @R_Trick @Ray

Virtual raffle tickets (exc Yokohama), pt 9

1 - @rhysmcfc @SydGooner @shabby @shilo @stitty @Trisbam

The final game against Yokohama saw the votes widely spread, with the goalscorer Trent Buhagiar taking MOTM with just 19 votes from 15 voters. It’s his third MOTM for the season.

I’ll release the full results tomorrow, as well as doing the prize draw (the second part of the random number seed will be the total number of responses to this Twitter poll).

Interested to know what people’s predictions for the top 5 are. For the record, the number of MOTMs each were

8 - Luke Brattan
4 - Rhyan Grant & Anthony Caceres
3 - Andrew Redmayne, Milos Ninkovic, Trent Buhagiar, Alexander Baumjohann [1 shared]
2 - Calem Nieuwenhof, Adam Le Fondre [1 shared]
1 - Paulo Retre, Luke Ivanovic, Harry van der Saag, Marco Tilio

Eight wins is hard to look past so Brattan is a decent shout, however I think it will be Grant.

Boo hiss! As a longstanding member of the CBs’ union, once again we see the pretty players getting the glory while those doing the crucial dirty work get nowt.

3 Likes

Top three would have to be Brattan, Grant and either Ninko or Redmayne - I don’t think anyone else on that list has been consistent enough outside their MOTM performances.

As a fellow member of the CBU, I don’t mind that they don’t get MOTM that often, but I think people should be scandalised when they see how low our CBs sit in this year’s standings

1 Like

I thought you were a midfielder these days

I wish someone had told the manager that when he was deciding how many CBs we needed to recruit last year :laughing:

I’m actually a striker who’s been played out of position for the last 24 years, and I’ve had to ‘fill in’ at centre half enough times recently that I couldn’t let my union membership lapse…

2 Likes

Welcome to the club :laughing: you and me up top next year?

1 Like

Me too! I’ve been played out of position my whole life! Although I still need to confirm what my position is…

I’m defenders union, not CBU but if the votes are released then the CBU will see my appreciation for them. They’ve helped cover my fat ass for years.

1 Like

Full results are over in this thread

1 Like