2019 Transfer Talk

It might work out. Guoan offering £1 million a week. Hes on 600k currently and one ones really able to pay a fee and match the wages

Bale also strikes as a sound lad who hasn’t given up on life just yet, he’d probably move to the right club to get away from Zidane and play but don’t see him moving to CSL at this stage.

I tend to agree but that is an obscene amount of money.

Top La Masia prospect, 16 year old Xavi Simons, who has been there since he was 8, has announced he’s leaving and most likely heading to PSG. Agent is Mino

Jiangsu Suning sound like theyve signed Gareth Bale

Now there’s some ambition.

Gareth Bale really wants to do something with his career.

Not really a fair criticism. Has already won heaps of trophies

No one in Europe can meet his wages/ reals valuation of him. And with the wages Jiangsu offered it’s a no brainer. Probably be back in Europe in 6–12 months and knock real out the champions league

But in how many of these ventures was he a dominant, irreplaceable part of the triumph? What will Gareth Bale the player be remembered for?

An overhead kick in a Champion’s League final to win it is a pretty decent legacy.

2 Likes

Zidane scored one as good in similar setting, but most people have many more more memories of his achievements.

While Bale is good, he’s no fucking Zidane. People should have many more memories of Zidane’s achievements.

At this stage of his career I hardly thinks Bale’s ambition should be in question. There are a great many players who will never achieve what he has. The number of British players to play and make it outside of British football is a decent list to be a part of.

1 Like

Plus his achievements for Wales have been pretty phenomenal, playing a large part in their best ever tournament result

1 Million a week for a 30 year old who has had his injury issues and you are questioning Bale’s decision?

Why do football fans have this rose coloured view that a footballer must have ambition to always try and play at the top level and win everything possible? At the end of the day they are doing a job for a wage.

How can you question his ambition?

He wants to star for real Madrid but the coach is freezing him out.
He’s not one of those idiots not turning up for training or complaining on social media.

De Rossi signed for Boca. Really rate that transfer.

I don’t really give a shit about European football so I hope Bale goes to China.

Just noticed that El Shaarawy is at Shanghai Shenhua as well, interesting move.

This is such a bizarre transfer saga.

fuck me. I wonder if they’re now trying to punish him for laughing at 7-1 down?

With Bale now confirmed not going to China, interesting to see what will happen with him. Looks like the relationship has completely falling apart (Bale playing golf while apparently not travelling for friendlies due to illness) but he doesn’t look to be dropping his wage expectations.

I hope Bale gets every last cent off that club. its totally disgraceful how he is being treated over there