A-League Round 12 Discussion - Bite sized edition

That’s broadly true, but there is a more background level with a few howlers a season, then there’s this kind of season, where it’s every other game.
He did have one great season for us and at least one other pretty good one. For Wests he started Ok, but has been dropping off. I actually think Kalac worked well with him, and losing him has seen him fall away. The snake whisperer if you will.

Yeah, and on our side, Crawley has done well with Redmayne.

They’ve just finished counting everyone for the second time and posted a crowd figure of 7,288.

So they claim they got more on a Tuesday night against Wellington than they did on a Saturday night against Melbourne?

1 Like

Yep. To be fair plenty of them use to cheer on Rudes so maybe they went for the nostalgia.

4 Likes

In order to more accurately reflect their team’s onfield performance, WSW will need to change their name to LSL.

Conratulations go to the NORTH westys,doing a great job of holding down 8th spot and trying hard to stay there.

They live in hope that A league copies the NRL finals set up!

1 Like

With the greatest of respect to Corica, who I hope has a long and fruitful tenure with us, I’m a little bit excited about Rudan getting his turn as our manager.

Prefer to call them North Parramatta Wanderers or NPW.

They’ve gone full tinfoil hat over there now, saying that there is a full conspiracy with FFA, refs, and the VAR to keep them down and ensure SFC finishes above :rofl:

Yeah, I’m with you. I’ve always pictured Rudes being a long term manager for us. For now though, definitely happy with Corica.

Any mention of reverse vampires?

1 Like

I’m constantly amazed their fans don’t realise that the team that the FFA genuinely want to do well more than anyone, both on and off the park, is the Wanderers.

Hook this straight to my veins.

5 Likes

So delusional.

That match review was spectacular comedy.

1 Like

7 Likes

^^ that’s Mack in the middle.

Class as always.

It’s everyone else’s fault and has nothing to do with our average players and average football.

Don’t ever change East Penrith wanderers.

So it was ‘utterly undeserved’ but he brings up multiple times how their back 4 is done for pace, static and Vedran’s errors ?