ACL MD5: Ulsan vs Sydney FC - 7/05/19

Other game is 1-1 by the way.

That’s on Sunday mate. One look at the crowd tonight tells you what Asia thinks of the ACL. If Wests didn’t Bradbury it I swear Aussie fans wouldn’t give a shit either.

Wouldn’t be surprised if there is a dodgy penalty against us in this match. Some of the Ulsan overseas players wouldn’t pass our no dickhead policy

His passing game went to shit 18 months ago. At least Reza is giving him a run for most cheap turnovers tonight.

1 Like

Is that good?

This game so far has been a great example of our shortcomings this season. We are way too slow going forward so all the opposition has to do to defend is just sit back and keep a tight defence. And too many of our players offer very little in terms of actual final product or just make too many errors. I think we need a decent clean out come seasons end.

Stop from Redders

Brilliant from Redders

Redders :sunglasses::metal:

1-1 works for us. It means that a win here would put us tied for 2nd.

Doesn’t look likely though with Ulsan showing some spark.

Honda should sign with Ulsan next season

Alfie seems to be spending way to much time out on the wing. Get in the box son

Is anyone that surprised that Reza didn’t work out? He was hardly setting the world alight in Cyprus, was loaned to us 6 months after joining APOEL and hadn’t done anything of note for years.

2 Likes

Funny Reza hasn’t scored and he still remains on the pitch. We really could be using young up and coming players. Still hope he can turn it around.

Seems to be a Korean trait in football. Chinese have picked it up a bit too. Diving, thuggery, niggling , you name it. By contrast the Japanese players are so respectful, honest etc.

And again Red Man

Redders earns a point in the MOTM vote

Every ripping save Redders makes makes me realise hes one save closer to a big money move

we’re gonna cop one here

Retre caught napping for that chance