AFL: The worst sport ever - AFLXtreme edition

Or Muscat a pedophile…

Sounds like a fucking swimming carnival!!

If it’s anything like the one or two away games where me and a mate sat with the Swans squad in Melbourne, no beers allowed either…

Did you have to wear the black pants and club polo as well?

1 Like

Twas a great night that one

Did you complete your compulsory allocated quota of applications for Govt grants?

Was it initially called Spotless Stadium because you couldn’t SPOT any cunt there?

Knuckle draggers will be knuckle draggers

I’ve watched enough AFL to know it’s not my sport. My main issue is the administration of of the game and it’s attitude to everything that isn’t Victorian Rules is deplorable.

But Adam Goodes is an absolute champion. His treatment by the sport was/is disgusting.

Yep, I’m a big fan of the game, but the AFL can go fuck itself. The last few years have been horrific.

Only in Melbourne can the miserable cunts complain that it’s too sunny in winter.

Took my 5yr old to watch the Sydney Swans game this arvo (his first time at an AFL game).

Literally five minutes in to the match, he says “Daddy, when do they start singing?”

“This isn’t The Cove son. This isn’t The Cove”.

5 Likes

Topical parental conundrum that. Do you shield your kids entirely from the disease that is the VFL, or trust that mild exposure may help them develop their own lifelong immunity to it? :wink:

Raising kids in WA it’s impossible to avoid.
One of my kids plays for the school teams and enjoys it but they all love Sydney FC before anything else.
Best see it as a hobby that will eventually become boring.

Why not want them to have an interest in and try out as many sports as possible?
One of your kids could have a hidden talent to run around bouncing a ball not shaped to do so for 120 minutes while wearing a playing strip a couple of sizes too small and poorly designed for the climate in which the sport is being played and you would never know.

1 Like

The beginning of the end is upon us!

FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS!!!

OOOOOOOOHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ooohhh

“You want me to start fairy-clapping? Are we at a cupcake contest?”

Does anyone know what fairy-clapping is?
Is it a Melbourne thing?

Clapping with your index and middle finger. Very much a kindergarten thing.

Not Joffa!