Brosquinho thread

Sad, sad news indeed. Certified Club Legend.

Surely Arnie gets a stand? And any bar would have to named after Super Dave or Mr All Night, no?

Need to send out Brosquey with the toilet seat. What a stint, 9 years at our club.

What a legend. He’ll forever be captain fantastic. Leaves everything out on the pitch. Thanks Brosquey

Sad but good to see him going out while still in excellent form though.

Some nice tributes on twitter from ex-SFC foreigners such as Marc Janko (great tribute for a big guy), Jordy and Adrian.
But I really enjoyed Michael Zullo’s one:

2 Likes

Would love to see a highlights package of brosque played at the next home game (would be at least a 3hr blockbuster), but we don’t have the jumbotron to do him justice .

Maybe they could be recreated on field instead?

1 Like

As interpretive dance?

2 Likes

Now you’re talking…

I’m not normally one to endorse the wearing of wigs or a face mask to look like a player but if the club doesn’t have 20,000 “Brosque Beards” to hand out on Thursday night I’ll be disappointed.
The only issue it may cause is to distract the players if they catch sight of their loved ones wearing one. I mean who wouldn’t be even more attracted to their significant other if they were adorned with a “Brosque Beard”?

They had Brosque beards a year or two back. Might have been when he passed T-Mac’s appearance record?

The last time they did beards I was most disappointed they were cardboard cutouts. Real strap-on fur please.

1 Like

Cloned from his DNA.

Ooohh fur, how Eastern Suburbs, so appropriate! :slight_smile:

Member newsletter confirms Brosque masks. Presumably same as last time. Sorry Hybrid.

Please keep it well away from the Ninkovic DNA though, I fear the Apocalypse is nigh.
Look at the evidence. The Notre Dame is burning today. The combining of the DNA would result in the Second Coming of Christ on Thursday and there is the very real possibility that 4 Horsemen will arrive, one after the other, at Randwick on Saturday riding (in) cars coloured, in order, White, Red, Black and Pale.
Should we really tempt fate?

2 Likes

Now I wanna listen to old school Metallica. Or choose your fate and die!

Now waiting for each of his SFC goals in a highlights reel!

I propose that from here forth, penalties resulting from a diagonal run through the box, then being bought down by the goalie, be officially called “a Brosque”.

3 Likes

There’s already a tribute for the greatest of all time at Kogarah. Amazing.

7 Likes