Cheerleaders 2018

My understanding:

J Cole said the three best rappers are Kendrick, Drake and him.

Kendrick said fuck a big three - there’s just me

Drake said Kendrick doesn’t qualify because he’s a domestic violence perpetrator.

Metro said, Drizzy you don’t want this beef

Drake said shut up and go and make some drums

Kendrick said Drake is, among other things, a paedophile, an absent father and a fake that takes more from the culture than he contributes.

Kanye, Future, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky and more all piled on.

Rick Ross and Metro said Drake has had a Brazilian butt lift (lol)

Drake said - nuh uh I’m not even a paedo and I didn’t even try anything on with Millie Bobby Brown (?!) .

Rap beefs are entertaining but it’s fucked that there’s weirdos out there that feel they need to shoot people over them.

ADP is a Khaby fan.

Of course he is.

But he be a fan if Khaby was from Milano and supported AC?

im still confused

Toxic masculinity

They have both been blessed with enough creative talent that they are able to accumulate a significant quantity of fame and fortune, and yet happiness eludes them.

1 Like

This. Also the fact they neither artist is either cutting edge or relevant anymore.

I listened to most of Straight outa Compton the other day. It’s no longer cutting edge.

It’s sadly still relevant thou … :cry:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Neither of them has ever been “cutting edge”, but whatever you think of them they’re still obviously enormously popular and successful.

1 Like

If they’re not wearing Starter caps and flannel then it’s just posing.

Small twin engine plane currently circling Newcastle airport after its landing gear reportedly failed.

Very smooth landing in the end. Good effort from the pilot there!

1 Like

That’s insanely smooth for a landing

having a pt slowly dying after being declared brain dead is a pretty grim way to spend a day.

That would suck.

You alight?

Yeah. It’s a weird feeling cause you don’t actively fix anything, the way you normally would.

Just keeping everything going, potential organ donation and making sure all their family are ok.

1 Like

Sorry to hear. Do you get given support to deal with that aspect of the job? I imagine it would break people after a while.

Mad respect for nurses. Special people.

1 Like

Yeah there is but I don’t know how’d I feel about using it, kind of like the mental health support in the defence force.

Workmates are all really good about helping, lots of people checking in on me.
And I have two days off to check out for a while.

2 Likes

Genuinely made me laugh out loud.

7 Likes