February Football Fixture Frenzy Fread

Surely it’s on the Aleagues to make sure this kind of thing doesn’t happen?

2 Likes

Broken record but Welly should move to Canberra

Every single game should be played at Leichhardt Oval. Mainly because my 4 year old son like rolling down the hill for 90 minutes.

7 Likes

Yeh it sucks, but sometimes you have to cut your losses and stop throwing good money after bad. They had 500-odd last game, and this is at 530 on a Wednesday.

I have been known to partake in this activity as well. Both as a child at Wests Tigers matches, and as an adult at Sydney games.

Although the adult version of this is usually through ingesting copious amount of beer prior the match, and following my unspectacular drunken attempts at at an Olympic Sport down the hill a stern telling off from the missus about setting an example for the children who apparently are more mature than I.

Maturity is overrated I then inform my wife as I stagger back to the top of the hill with the grace of a sedated elephant.

5 Likes

Is this game behind closed doors too?

1 Like

Fucken Leckie man, holding tilio down

I’m hoping the far stand has been closed for economic reasons but there do seem to be two people sitting in it.

I went to a Sydney vs Perth semi final one year and the new stand at Perth was closed.
This random guy found his way up there and ran around, he got a great cheer.

McLaren starts falling before he gets there.

Nice shot of the Squadron. A collection of young, fresh faced and very nice young teenagers. And a solitary 50 year old in the middle of them. I’d keep an eye on him.

4 Likes

City have just been slightly less shit than Newcastle.
Not an exciting match at all.

3 Likes

This game escalated quickly.

Imagine picking Leckie every week.

15 minutes to go, winning 4-1 and Tom Glover gets booked for time wasting. The game is hardly on a knife edge you twat.

1 Like

Yeah and Faghani followed that up by not booking Hoffman for a laaate nasty tackle. Still a fucking horrible ref living on a reputation from a decade ago.

Honestly, its City holding him down. They didn’t need to sign Leckie. Tilio was contributing plenty enough for them last season.

Make my day NIX, get 3 points!

Wellington looking good, they better destroy victory

1 Like

I’d definitely prefer Wellington to win. Melbourne are cunts

1 Like