FFA Cup QF - Sydney FC vs Brisbane - 12/1/22

https://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/SYDFACUP21/venues/OKI/performances/EJBS2021974FC/tickets

:laughing: :laughing: Game tomorrow at 6pm it seems, attendance of 500 considering the farce of letting people know what is going on.

… 6pm again…

What an absolute joke. I think I’ll go to the Gong for the ALW game just on principal, and I expect a refund for the cup game even if it cost very little.

And, what about this?

Game is off, Brisbane have enough positives to postpone

2 Likes

Yet Ticketek is selling tickets for tomorrow at 6pm.
Am I…Where am I? WHAT’S GOING ON! WHAT’S MY NAME!?

1 Like

I think we should close the border to Qld. Too dangerous with the amount of cases they have up there.

1 Like

I blame Dan Andrews

Still on the Ch. 10 TV guide…

But there’s this: "The scheduled match between Melbourne Victory and Brisbane Roar due to be held on Sunday 2 January 2022 has also been postponed as a result of the positive COVID-19 cases within the Brisbane Roar team.

The Brisbane Roar men’s football department confirmed positive COVID-19 cases via PCR testing on 28 December, with all players, coaches and staff now in isolation and awaiting further results, while following the Queensland Health directives."

This is wild.

Ch 10 and Ticketek saying it’s happening, no mention of it from either club or FFA Cup social media (beyond the brief mention of it in our SYD v MAC article), and Roar isolating in Qld with their Sunday game postponed. Ticketek is selling tickets for a game where the opposition cannot possibly be present!

Brisbane should just forfeit already. Can’t keep postponing. If you can’t fill out your starting XI with youth players, what’s the point in having a youth team.

3 Likes

Fmd next home games feels like an eternity away.

4 Likes

And I love going to a game at this time of year. Always a nice vibe. And we actually usually get decent numbers (pre-plague, I mean).

2 Likes

Not having games at Christmas/NY is ace.

1 Like

So basically you’re saying winter comp?

Works for me.

Is it the offseason already?

Hmm we shall see

50% off tickets is pretty nice.

But yeah I’ll believe it when I see it.