FFA Cup QF - Sydney FC vs Brisbane - 12/1/22

The original date would’ve been the only Wed I couldn’t make in 2021, this (2nd) rescheduled date will be the only Wed I can’t make in 2022. :unamused:

Might try to make it. Probably won’t buy tickets till the day as it’ll probably get postponed/rescheduled again.

A little weird that they put it at 6pm again… last time it was so Brisbane could fly straight back after the match, but we’re scheduled to play them again at Kogarah on the Saturday, so you’d think they’d just stay around.

If we happen to actually play this match and win, we’ll be at home against CCM in the semis.

Delicious

Wow. Knew the draw was today, just didn’t expect it would be held over morning tea.

And if we win we then go on to plunge a dagger into the hearts of either Wellington or MVFC.

2 Likes

I thought they gave the npl clubs home games?

1 Like

I just realised that this is still scheduled for 6pm kick off. Absolutely ridiculous.

Yep was tempted to head down but that time is just completely impractical

It is ridiculous, but I think they’re doing the best they can. My understanding is that the 6pm kick-off gives Brisbane enough time to fly back the same day, so they will fly down in the morning, play, then fly back.

Personally, I just want to watch a game, so happy to watch it on TV.

They’re playing here 3 days later again?

Yeah that excuse doesn’t make much sense any more, especially with Queensland now only requiring a RAT to enter.

Working from home and still unsure whether I’ll pop in the car and drive it, or just stay at home in the air conditioning and crack a few frothies.

I’ll probably choose the latter, but the live football itch is starting to scratch again. 6pm kickoff means I shouldn’t get home too late either.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

What excuse will Brisbane use to postpone this time?

2 Likes

Bus stuck in traffic

2 Likes

Then I’m out of ideas.

Everybody got detained by the Border Force at Sydney Airport.

3 Likes

shocking scenes as Luke Ivanovic mistaken for another Serbian

6 Likes

Dog ate it.