Grand Final - Perth Stadium Sunday 19 May

We’ve got tix in section 215 (the terrace area above and to the right of the cove) - figured we’d take up our normal position for the sideline call and response.

Anyone else sitting in that terrace area?

Anyone have any ideas how many cove tickets have sold? Hopefully we can sell out our allocation.

So based on the seating map , away active is behind the goals - which is about 5 bays away from ‘Away Gold’ (with Perth fans in between)?

Would have been nice to have all our fans in the one area so that’s a bit weird imo. However call and response over the top of their silver seats should be fun!

So got a cheap and cheerful airbnb semi detached place at Mount Hawthorn. Will Uber/taxi be the best way to get there from airport.

My flight lands in Perth at 11pm.

Yeah the airport doesn’t have a train line yet.

1 Like

Perth continues to Perth it up.

Classic Perth… hell when I moved here on a Saturday, I was like oh okay well we can go shopping at Coles tomorrow yeah ? My gf was like no the shops are closed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Even now they only open at 11am then close at 5pm it really is a ridiculous city.

2 Likes

I mean I worked in supermarket retail at the time & I was like this is like a freakin holiday haha

#justperththings

No toll roads though.

Pre-Match Pub is the Sails Bar at the WACA which is a short walk across the river to Optus stadium.

The WACA is about a 25 minute walk from the centre of the CBD, alternatively buses frequently run down St George’s Terrace/Adelaide Terrace to either the WACA itself or very close by.

2 Likes

Your tickets will include public transport but Perth city also has a free public transport zone which will cover most hotels and the pre-match pub.

1 Like

I’ll be there. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

Same as Emu Plains then?

Less emus

More Bush Chooks

For any of the Cove Shop people will there be a run of GF shirts done a la the FTT ones for the final down there?
I realise it’s very short notice and logistics with the game being over there make it a very difficult task so don’t expect there to be but it was worth asking.

Nothing, sorry mate

1 Like

Hey man when are marching from sails to the game ?

Not sure. I am not involved in that decision but I am sure something will be announced before Sunday.