Grand Final - Perth vs Sydney FC - 19/05/19 - Match thread

Comp Tix sorted , thanks to a great benevolent organisation :wink:. Now I can start getting a little juiced Abt this weekend.

What did their cunts ever do to you?

What else is there to do in Perth on a Sunday?

Everything is closed till 11am so not much

Is Perth still a place where everything is idiotically expensve due to FIFO truck drivers earning 300K ?

The issue is everything is bogan and shit rather than the prices.

It has gotten better than it was at the peak a the economy has taken a fair downturn. Those ridiculous FIFO jobs still exist but are not as common as the industry has moved from building mines to standard production.

Places that do $10 pints are still “cheap” for Perth. I would say the average Perth resident has significantly more disposable income than their equivalent in Sydney.

There are significantly more decent options to eat and drink in the CBD than when I moved here in 2012. It’s no Sydney but it isn’t the ghost town outside of busines hours in the CBD that it was.

1 Like

Parramatta > Perth. Outside of Freo its shit.

Nah Fremantle is shit. It is like crossing Newcastle with Newtown but leaving out the goods parts of each.

2 Likes

I was underwhelmed when I went there - I was expecting something a lot better based on what people had told me.

Apparently 50,000 tickets are sold already…

Might actually see a sell out and attendance records set.

As long as the Cove bays are full and loud, which may be a challenge given the ticketing debacle I whinged about on Monday.

I’m still scarred, not by the result but by how shit our away bay was, from the FFA Cup Final. Do what you have to do people… beg, borrow or steal from your grandma… just get your arses over there and show these pretenders what a proper football club and proper home end is (even though we’re away, you know what I mean).

Would be good if our club just purchased 1000 tickets in one bay

1 Like

The Cove bays are sold out on the ticketmaster website.

3 Likes

Why?

Only 4 more sleeps…

Is that sold out with our fans or sold out because we didn’t fill up the bays and Glory fans snapped up the seats?

I’ve only got two uses for Perth.

And up high, where the spiders live.

3 Likes