HAL Transfers and Rumours 19/20

Gone to WSW, just what they need, more pacy wingers

Except Yeboah probably can do more than just run, which should already put him ahead of Sotirio in the pecking order.

What a shame for Shitorio,looks like he will have to go to NPL to get a game.

Yeah wsw seems an interesting move they’re stacked with wingers and not much else.

Do we get Kamau now?

McCormack cutting his mariners loan to join Motherwell. Unfortunate for them that was a good signing

Was he considered a marquee? Cos if not they’d be close to the salary floor without his wages.

Not a marquee. Loan deal.

Sotirio has made it this far, somehow.

Wanderers are interested in signing Brattan. I’m not sure why he would want to go there or why City would let him go.

Yeah that seems… optimistic at this point…

Wasn’t there some rumour of a brattan other Baccus swap

The Nux have brought in this guy:

Looks like a decent signing at the age of 29. Not hugely prolific but he should be passable at this level and with his height you have to think he would pose a threat from set pieces if nothing else.

Rumours on where Tongyik might go? Showed real promise with Adelaide but not a lot of sides with big CB holes so not sure what his plan is - I’m assuming he has a deal lined up if he has left them now. CCM maybe but they have Aspro coming back.

Baccus to City fits the CFG approach to things.

City apparently trying for maclaren to replace fornarolli

He is from Melbourne but still only 25 so you’d hope he sticks it out in Europe. Very effective in HAL but hasn’t been amazing at NT, in Germany or SPL level, I like him a lot but maybe a yo-yo player who is slightly too good for Oz and just below Europe.

I wonder where Forna is going?

A marquee that has NOT got the key to the city!

Maclaren would be a great replacement for Fornaroli. Hasn’t really done it for Hibs this season after a strong effort last term.

Maclaren surely still wants to try his luck overseas though?

No way Maclaren comes back to the a-league. Not this season. Probly not next either.