Macarthur FC Thread

Nah. They all know its short term. If THAT is an issue then yeh, we have no chance even thinking about a 3rd v 4th game

TWG suggesting its either Macarthur FC or Macarthur South West with a bull involved in the branding and black and white. That said Im pretty sure they said Western United were going to be called Western Athletic

Iā€™ve lived in the area my entire life, & have never heard anything about bulls. The branding is fine but donā€™t make up a bullshit excuse for it.

As long as Bulls isnā€™t in the name, itā€™s going to be fine. Macarthur FC is nice and clean though.

Macarthur FC or Macarthur South West United both sound good. Bulls is fine as well. Sound, reasonable options without sounding wanky. Hope they go with it.

Macarthur FC with a nickname ā€œThe Bullsā€ sounds way too logical and Im expecting FC Bulls.

Maybe they donā€™t thinl Macarthur FC Cows is butch enough?

1 Like

Bulls United.

Bloody cisgender agenda anyway.
I identify as a gender neutral bovine and donā€™t feel represented.

ā€œThe herd was subsequently destroyed after being deemed too wild to be tamed.ā€

The original Macquarie Fields riots?

1 Like

No to Bulls in the name. Potential headlines:

ā€œBulls hit formā€
ā€œBulls on the mooveā€
ā€œBulls win/lose on cow paddockā€

Are you horny or the poll-ar opposite?

Iā€™m sorryā€¦

But their team song would be fucking ace.

1 Like
6 Likes

They can jog on cos that was filmed on our patch!

Two days running at BDO @ old showgrounds and at their (criminally) half-empty sideshow @ the Hordern. Good times.

1 Like

And now itā€™s time to take the greatness to the masses!

Inaugural front of shirt sponsor?

1 Like

Bulls is great,Turd team for FFA Sydney.

I grew up in the area as well and I agree that Bulls has nothing to do with the areaā€¦ its a long bow to tie into Cowpastures to get some gimmicky angleā€¦ though there is the Bull Cave which has great historical meaning in the area for the local indigenous people but with the people in charge not really being from the area I suspect they have no idea about that.

Macarthur South West United wearing a kit similar to West Ham or Villa (green for the rural area , maroon as the traditional football colour of the area) i think would resonate much stronger. Still concerned that the black and white theme is to tie in with the Magpiesā€¦ with would be the worst

a black and white away jersey wouldnā€™t be the worst idea.

I would agree with that.

Logo and name launch today.

Apparently someone on FFT found this:

Would be fine except for the stars