Malaysia, Bust or Busted? - The A-League where are they now thread

Still can’t believe the extent that this guy went to!

Pretty cool gig

Pretty weird appointment

With 7 coaches in less than 6 years, the Greek job would be a suicidal option for any coaches career. With incredibly high expectations and a limited squad, I would give him heaps credit if he could keep the role for more than 18 months.

1 Like

Sarpreet Singh with an absolutely filthy assist for Bayern II.

4 Likes

It’s their any restrictions with him playing for the first team?

Adelaide flop Sergi Guardiola got a late equaliser for Valladolid at the Bernabeu last night.

If an A-League flops dominating La Liga and the A-League champions got dominated by “league two flops” in the ffa cup its evident that League Two > La Liga

If he’s been named in their top squad too (which I’m pretty sure he has) then no.

That is certainly something.

Just saw that Schenkeveld ended up signing with Panathinaikos - decent club to land up at.

Ken Ilso officially banned for 2 years, back dated to March, for testing positive to coke.

I’ve got to say, as I think cocaine can be classed as having no performance enhancing properties, I don’t believe players should be sanctioned by the league for testing positive to it.

1 Like

What happened to Spiranovic? Has he retired?

When looking up the Superannuation League earlier I came across Chris Herd as another in the “where is he?” basket. Left Chennaiyin after a short spell at the end of their last season, hasn’t resurfaced.

Maybe he banged the wrong blokes Mrs, & is in a ditch somewhere?

2 Likes

His missus hadnt finished hairdresser school so he had to go home