Memberships 2019/20

I’ll grab it please mate, I’ll msg you on fb

1 Like

There’s a discount code in there for the Melbourne away games.

Also worth noting is this:

Closer to each game details will be sent to Members with discounts for the following games:

Western United 1 December 2019

Wellington Phoenix 21 December 2019

Newcastle Jets 10 January 2020

Central Coast Mariners 22 January 2020

Brisbane Roar 28 March 2020

Melbourne City 26 April 2020

Which bay is the non active away?

Yeah $50 seems a bit fucking steep.

Is anyone else only getting an option for Cat D away tickets (I.e. non-active)?

Check the email, make sure you have an “A” for active on the end of your password.

For once it was seamless. :+1:

1 Like

Ticket secured. Non-Active but will hopefully we are just all active.

Are active and non-active in bays next to each other…and what bays are active? The map is so shit.

Yeah I got a non-active one in bay 103 which is right next to what appears to be the Cove active bays which are in the corner (101-102 maybe?)

I imagine 103 is going to be at least semi-active.

1 Like

Came on to ask the same question. We don’t have active tickets anymore but don’t want to be too far from the fun. Would be good to have at least the illusion of choice.

It was seamless. Expensive, but done none the less.

102 active

Cheers, much appreciated - I hadn’t read it properly. Was about to get up in arms about ticketek screwing us again; turns out I need to finish reading emails before trying to book football tickets after getting halfway through them.

While it’s not for our game, at least you can see the bay numbers clearly.

Tickets bough but extremely expensive, are they trying to pay the new stadium off in a year?

Bugger. It’s only offering me 107, which is five bays from active.

Tickets are $5 to $15 more for the derby compared to mariners game in round 1.

201 is non active. This is where my ticket is.

All good, refreshed and ended up in 203.

Ours are in 203 which is non active. Seems we have a decent sized allocation. Props to Wests for increasing it from the old ground. Now let’s fill it!

So by the sounds of it, we have all lower tier at least, and possibly quite a lot of upper tier? That has to be like 3k if not more?

(SOLD) I’ve got an extra in Bay 202 if anyone wants it. Just send me a message on here.

Are you sure? On the ticket map for mine it showed 107 despite the ticket reading 103. Home fans can buy in 107.