Memberships 2019/20

$56 is extortion.

1 Like

I also got 203 (non-active), aka Cove Heights. Should be a decent view from there.

1 Like

Snared 4 tickets in 103 row 9. Cannot wait!! Hope we fill that end of the ground

There are seats in bay 202 on public sale now

Itā€™s a massive pain in the ass not being able to select what bay you want a ticket in

Looks like all non-active is gone and only active left.

Before I waste my lunch on hold does anyone know if you can purchase bay specific tickets by calling ticketek? After ā€˜Black and Whiteā€™ but the website keeps auto assigning them in the northern stand near the RBB. Hoping to grab some on the southern side closer to our support.

IMO the allocation weā€™ve received (~1.8k) is too small for a 30k stadium. Itā€™s the same % as the old Parra stadium, but it was necessary in the old stadium because WSW members took up nearly all remaining seats.

This time around, however, there are now several thousand tickets for general sale, meaning fans of both clubs will be spread around the stadium. It wonā€™t kill the atmosphere, but itā€™ll be suboptimal.

Itā€™d make sense to me to allocate SFC more (say 3-4k) in a similar manner (albeit smaller) to WSWā€™s allocation at the SFS derbies.

Also, given there are now capacity constraints at both stadiums, Iā€™d hope the clubs could reach a reciprocal agreement to increase away allocations (eg 10-15% of both stadium capacities). Weā€™d have the bargaining power for it now weā€™re at Kogarah.

1 Like

Either way, itā€™s great to finally look forward to one of these. Theyā€™d become rather a chore, and Iā€™d even missed the last 2-3 at ANZ.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know how right this is, but I saw someone on Facebook saying WSW will only get about 800 away tickets at Kogarah. Iā€™d imagine thatā€™s similar to what Melbourne got at the Mothersā€™ Day massacre. So that would be roughly 5% of capacity.

2 Likes

Yep, 5-6% makes sense and is equivalent to the standard allocation we get at Parra derbies - and why Iā€™d hope both clubs could try to reach consensus to increase it to 10% to 15%. 3k WSW fans at Kogarah and 4.5k SFC fans at Parra would generate some quality atmosphere.

That said, the former presumably presents a raft of security issues in a ground thatā€™s half grass hill and has just two non-grandstand entry gates.

2 Likes

Had to settle for GA tickets.

800 was about enough for them at the SCG last yearā€¦

1 Like

Away active are available again

Is the family zone the section behind the goals next to 103?

Looks like silver members can reserve seats for the first two games at Leichhardt starting today.

A great change from last season.

1 Like

My membership pack was dispatched today.

There is an empty space on my fridge where a shirt shaped fridge magnet should go. Each time I go to the fridge and see that empty space, it is as if my soul has glimpsed and, in that moment, fully realised the cold dead emptiness of existence.

9 Likes

Probably because itā€™s fallen off the fridge again because it barely sticks to anything.

3 Likes