Memberships 2019/20

In other SFC and magnet-related shenanigans, the kitten we are minding has discovered our fridge magnets and in so doing knocked the Brosque mask off the fridge. Riot act duly read out with water sprayer waved about menacingly.

1 Like

My ticket for the Wanderers game at Bankwest arrived today via email. Just a heads up to keep an eye out and perhaps check junk email box in case yours doesn’t arrive.

2 Likes

Same here. Farken pumped for that game.

Membership pack arrived today:

2 Likes

Sitting in the office on a beautiful spring day thinking “fuck that beer looks good, mate.”
Membership pack looks nice too.

3 Likes

No hat this year?

Lucky I’ve got this beautifully aged jobly from 11/12!

No but there is a plastic rain poncho.

Plastic Poncho?

Yay …

Good choice given the small availability of covered seating at our home grounds (goal left open for comment on the late and unlamented SFS roof).

Fantastic, long overdue for Droughtbreakers FC.

You should have done an unboxing video on YouTube and made yourself a fortune…

No pretentious gold map? Fuck dat

Cool, it also comes with a Stone & Wood.

5 Likes

Family edition.

7 Likes

Mate if you can tell which beer I’m drinking from a photo, you either have a problem or you need to be making a living writing about beer :beers:

2 Likes

If they paid me in beer, I’d write about it, no problem. Which probably confirms your first point.

1 Like

My wife got a champions member scarf for being a new member. I got a poncho. Gotta say, after 14 years a poncho feels like a bit of a jip really. Champions member scarf is actually really nice. Maybe the best member scarf they’ve done.

Also great that any pic of a member pack must include a beer.

Yeah I got a poncho… not overly happy with it, no scarf, no hat etc

Kids packs however were loved. they got a bag each, a bandana (my middle son loves survivor so he is off to holiday care wearing it today) and they got a five year key ring

Apparently the 15 year members are getting a commemorative coin set, embossed with each of the Australian domestic trophies. That’s a great gesture from the club.

2 Likes

I’ve never used any free membership scarf before. They are too thin and nowhere near properly weighted, any attempt to wear it and walk will see the scarf flying off.

I’d give mine away if it wasn’t for the ‘10 year member’ embroidering on it.