Memberships 2020-21

That’s just as likely as us winning things for watching

1 Like

Confirmation bias… like when your members adult truckers cap arrives and it doesn’t fit…

Pack with choices arrived today, so much nicer to get things I wanted. Well done to the club, my dog also seems very pleased with his Sydney FC gear

2 Likes

Fantastic work with the membership pack, safely and swiftly arrived today.

Now all we need to do is hope that covid lets us have a season at all!

Yep, just back from the (almost daily) stroll to the parcel locker to collect member pack also. The drawstring bag is a fair bit smaller (kiddie sized?) than the grey ones with old logo they used to flog at Allianz, but beer showers used to rust out the rings of those inside a season so this one should do the job. :+1:

I commend the club for letting us choose our membership products but my god the quality is poor.

The T-shirt looks and feels like it would go up in flames on a hot day and the tote bag is a tote for ants.

…Cant wait to get it now :neutral_face:

The coffee mug holds coffee and the face masks mask the face. Very happy with my selections.

Mug and three lunch coolers for my daughter and nephew… Very happy.

New thread for the upcoming season.

Hey guys what’s happening with membership cards?

Did I imagine it or were we sent an email with the membership QR codes a month or two back?

I got the merch probably 6 weeks ago but that’s it so far.

I’m an 11th year returning member but probably the least engaged in the offseason I’ve been (used to go to every pre-season game in Sydney). New stadium couldn’t come soon enough…

I selected a physical card with my membership merch, and that came a couple months ago for me.

You’re probably best to shoot the club an email, or give the membership team a call.

1 Like

Yep we were sent our digital cards and if you wanted the physical cards then those should have come with your merch

1 Like

Thanks both of you.

Found the email and I think I selected digital only, as I no longer carry a wallet with physical cards in it… cheers!

I have a stack of every single A-League and ACL season tickets (plus the first year of NPL) going back 05-06. Would be kinda sad if they stopped doing them (even though I will likely scan digital cards from now on).

Yeah I have 10 years of membership cards as well. Some of them signed, including Nicky Carle for the 2010/11 membership.

Sad but I felt it was time to jump onto the post-plastic/paper era.

Feels similar to my feelings about CDs and digital music.

I’m with you, I’ll be going with the physical membership cards as long as they exist.

I’m not obsessed with turning everything in my life into something that doesn’t actually exist.

I get the physical card purely because I’m shocking at keeping my phone on charge and half the time my phones dead by the time I get to the stadium.

Surely we’ve reached the point now where phone battery management is an essential life skill?

1 Like

Probably, but I pass the time travelling too and from the ground playing games that drain battery ridiculously fast. Should I be better about it? Sure, but stick cricket is still addictive.