Movie Thread VII: Adrian's Revenge

I’m not stupid… I’m Greek!

Never gets old

1 Like

Quentin Tarantino is rumoured to be directing the next Star Trek film. This will either be a complete disaster or the greatest film ever made. I’m not sure which.

Dude.

Top Gun.

No one cares about Star Trek.

Are you kidding me? Imagine Jules with pointy ears.

“Klingon, Mother Fucker! DO YOU SPEAK IT?”

Dude.

Top Gun.

1 Like

Top gun and it 2, great day for trailers

I’m gonna file that right next to Blues Brothers 2000.

Mahershala Ali has been cast as Blade in the MCU :exploding_head:

I watched Scarface for the first time last night. Just never got around to it before.

OMG, that was fucking shite! Why the hype?

I think a lot of it revolves around Pacino’s hammy, completely over the top acting.

But every single aspect of the film stinks. Stinks!

Took the kids to the new lion king yesterday.

All the adults in the audience enjoyed it way more than the children. It looks amazing but is nearly 30 minutes longer than the original.

I read a good article the other day that discussed who the new lion king was for.
It isn’t kid enough for kids and adults won’t enjoy the nostalgia because it looks like real animals.

Yeah i guess its aimed for kids around 10… my seven year old and her friends enjoyed it but it went a bit longer than they can cope with… my four year old was scared of the Hyenas which are now very different from the comic relief in the first film.

Worth watching, probably wait for it to come to DVD/Foxtel though

Ad Astra with Brad Pitt looks very interesting…

Missing scene from Endgame that should never have been cut.

Kinsman 3 trailer is out as well. Looks pretty decent, although it’s going to be a prequel to the other 2

Anyone seen or planning to see this Maradona doco?

I’m keen to see it. It’s apparently very good.