Newcastle Jets: rap battles pending

Great, we’re playing them just after their coach gets sacked. We’re gonna get peach-baguetted for sure.

Hilarious. Poor Ernie, he hasn’t really got the cattle to do the job.

1 Like

I wonder how long Lawrie McKinna will hang around up there as well? They’re fast approaching CCM levels of shit, both on and off the pitch, and I can’t see Lawrie wanting to go through that again.
WSW could well land on their feet by getting rid of John Tsatsimas and Babbel and replacing them with Lawrie & Ernie. Those 2 could work wonders with the setup WSW have.

Does Tsatsimas need to go? My understanding is that he’s done a decent job off the field.

Agreed on Lawrie surely not wanting to be there much longer though.

The natives hate him and blame him for everything.

They hated FFA ownership too, but it’s all gone to shit since Gorman left.

My guess is just over a month. We don’t destroy them at Kogarah until 8th Feb. :wink:

1 Like

Has he though? Their CoE is a result of Blacktown City Council gifting them land and Lederer having the money to throw at the project. I don’t think he can claim much credit for any of it.
He’s overseen a youth development policy whereby they deliberately wanted to remain in NPL2 thus not adequately preparing their younger players for the step up to the A League.
He’s responsible for both the Gombau and Babbel appointments and the continual turnover of staff, both playing & backroom, that this has resulted in.

In the same length of time we have turned over Tony Pignata, Graham Arnold & Terry McFlynn yet hardly missed a beat. Lederer can hardly be accused of not giving him the money required so ultimately Tsatsimas has to shoulder the blame for the last few years they’ve had.

1 Like

I suspect that Merrick will be the best coach Newcastle will have over the next five years

1 Like

Zadkovich IN

1 Like

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

It’s not an a league coaching vacancy until Sven puts his hand up for it :joy:

Given they don’t have money, and money is the one thing which keeps SGE ticking, it’s dead in the water kids.

I like the clarification that Kewell has not applied.

Also, Mourinho hasn’t applied in case anyone was curious

Kewell would be ok. Would at least drum up a bit intrest

Not sure that I could handle the constant “Liverpool connection” commentary when referring to Kewell, Babbel and Fowler.

1 Like

Sven is playing FM on holiday and has ticked “Apply for all Manager positions”

4 Likes

that’ll only last a few months before they’re all fired…

If only he would

1 Like