Round 10 - Sydney FC vs Brisbane - 29/12/18

After what happened against Wellington I’m not going to be over confident. However Wellington have proven to be a much better side than people give credit and Brisbane have been utter shite, and I don’t see the departure of JA changing any of that

We’ll probably give them a thumping or record another Kogarah defeat. The changing of coach will encourage the players to show the club their quality and play for their contracts or it cause them to play with uncertainty and get torn apart. Looking forward to the match!

Retre in for Grant and Devlin on the bench:

I don’t think anyone had mentioned it but teams normally boost after a coach has sacked to try prove their worth so we maybe in trouble

Still stinking hot with less than an hour to go

It’s lovely in the ground tbh

Yeah beautiful breeze.

Decent crowd building.

1 Like

The Cove way better now that there’s no trackwork problems and the sun isn’t directly on that part of the ground. Sounds great.

De Jong is looking lively early on. Here’s hoping we can keep him fit, i feel like he could make or break our season.

Beautiful play!!!

Yeah ALF!

Looking good so far. That save by Young from the free kick was top-drawer as well. Just got to keep our concentration at the back as over the last 12 months we’re usually good value to randomly concede during the game. A clean sheet will be nice for us.

With Calver’s performance so far, Jop should be worried about his starting spot.

Brosque should have buried that.

Best we’ve played all season IMO.

FMD that’s a shit challenge

I think VAR got it right

Anyone at home see the VAR call? How was it

I thought it was fine. The last angle, maybe it looked like it hit McKay’s hand but it was a deceiving angle so I wouldn’t have overturned it on that basis.

VAR got it right.

We’ve stopped playing since our goal.