Round 13 - Sydney FC vs Melbourne - Postponed

That squad is utter dogshit.

Any other bronze members unable to upgrade to reserved seats through ticketek?

When I put my barcode in the only option is to purchase a new seat with the 10% members discount, not the upgrade option??

Watch us somehow lose.

Wasn’t the upgrade option only available earlier this season where people had to reserve seats?

Problem fixed, spoke to the membership team and they just had to switch it on. Wasnt working for all members.

Reserved seating upgrade has always been a member benefit for bronze members. enter your barcode and you can buy reserved seats on ticketek and only pay the difference between your GA seat and the reserved price. Its prety much the main reason I have a bronze membership

1 Like

Was there anything out of the rain available for upgrade? Not feeling too keen about the prospect of a double header in the rain out in the very open Bay B.

Yeah plenty of seats available in Platinum and Platinum plus in the upper grandstand… thats the main reason I was so intent on grabbing them for this weekend

2 Likes

Club posted pics saying the pitch was all good

Yeah, looking pretty good. There’s a lot of rain to come, but here’s hoping it can handle it.

(12) Sydney FC on Twitter: “Dry as a bone and ready for a massive #BigBlue doubleheader tomorrow! Netstrata Jubilee Stadium :heart_eyes: #SydneyIsSkyBlue #Premi4rs #Champion5 https://t.co/6PyJRiC94N” / Twitter

Fuck off. We’re full.

1 Like

You have a wonderful way with words good sir.

Its like a shit Newcastle Jets squad from 2012

Harsh on Newcastle to be fair

1 Like

Pax 3513 for any indication how sales are going!

Plus members tickets

Naah please don’t move. Easy saturday morning 9am football in central Europe. Good start into the weekend

2 Likes

Upgraded to 90-120mm of rain today

No way this is going ahead today, you need a snorkel out there

Maybe I just go to Sydney to revive the forgotten memory of rain?

I selfishly hope it is delayed because I have to go do other things today.

Also player safety of course.

Looks like perfect poncho weather. Eternal thanks to our membership department. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes