Round 18 - Sydney FC vs Western Sydney - 28/02/2020

I dare say ANZ, being a more modern ground, drains a bit better than a suburban ground in Kogarah. Still, it would need to have a lot of still, non-draining water on the surface to be postponed.

So, assuming the game is still on…

Yeah but it is worth noting that that rain stopped where it looks like this rain might just continue for the next 48 hours.

I’d be surprised if they call it off unless there’s lightening.

Big Bash final is on tomorrow night at the SCG as well which may also be called off.

I would rather they call it off, would hate to see just 5k people undercover and everywhere else empty

That was such a great night out, the Cove didn’t give a fuck about getting drenched, just took liberties and kept belting out tunes during the entire hour delay.

3 Likes

This is a good, sensible post.

Apparently the Matildas game is going ahead tonight and that may be some indication of where FFA is at with the rain.

Different grounds mind you.

And the rain falling at Campbelltown will be much more bitter

Jesus, that’s fucked. Fuck cancer.

Byron got double that

No boasting about ‘X compared to Sydney’. It comes across as Melbourne-like.

It’s not looking great…

200mm?! Fucking hell, I’ll start putting the ark together.

2 Likes

Why is everyone always so negative? Going to be fun as fuck in the rain, think that green day at woodstock '94 concert with the mudslide. Has classic written all over it.

3 Likes

Lay down a long bit of plastic on the hill for a slip n slide.

For those who don’t want to click through:

I doubt Jubilee is going to hold up to that rain.

10 Likes

You would think all this rain would be perfect conditions for obscenly white guys like me to flourish. But no we are still going to have extreme UV. Thanks alot Jeebus

FtF Tardistanians