Sack the Board: the Cricket thread I

Maxwel listed at 6 is crazy

Head nicks behind off Steyn. Lovely ball but nonexistent footwork. Why on earth is he opening?

Loving the Fox coverage so far. South Africa absolutely bossing it at the moment though, really exposing an ordinary top order.

Useless wankers.

All out for 152.
Pathetic.
Coulter Nile the only one to show a bit of ticker

I remember paying loads for regular beer at Dodger stadium too.
Also paid $12ish (USD) for pints of craft beer at Petco Park in San Diego, and this was nearly 10 years ago.

To see the Aussies being so comprehensively outplayed in the first home game of the summer is very dispiriting.
Praying Cummins can do something massive…
A maiden…TOPS!!

I’m having some fun at the expense of the Indian lads at work today. Might be the only chance I get so have to make the most of it

So after all the gloom and doom, there’s a decent chance of winning both a T20 series and a T20 world cup tomorrow.

Yeah enjoy it now, think it’s going to be a brutal test series.

The first T20 win was more wins that I thought wed get this series.

The tests will come down to hopefully winning most of the tosses, batting on a flat tracker, Khawaja putting up big scores and hoping the tracks flat enough for someone else to stick around with (even the Marshes made big ashes 100s)

Yeah, if India don’t win this Test series they’re never going to win a Test series down here.

We have already had a small victory even though the first test starts tomorrow. We have dropped M Marsh!

Think we needed six batsmen but hopefully the bowlers survive the test. I guess Head or maybe Finch can roll their arm over for a few if needed.

Appointed vice captain, dropped from the side six weeks and two tests later. Wild times we live in.

Sums up the state of the team.

Do think this series is dependent on the toss today. Win it, batting into a dominant position and we may nab a win and use that confidence to win another test in the series or two. Lose the day and the test and I think we’ll struggle to win one

Yep - got it spot on… if Australia win the toss and aren’t batting tomorrow morning then it will be a long summer. Equally, if India win the toss and pile on the runs, Australian confidence will sink even lower.

India will take the series, but not as decisively as many are predicting

And India win the toss. Series over.

Really needed to win that toss. Imperative to get early wickets from the looks of the pitch.

Hazlewood with an early wicket