Sydney FC Women 2018-19

Come on you girls in blue

1-0 to the baddies already. Dowie with, admittedly, a super finish. Tobin got burned for pace, though.

Logarzo! 1-1! We’ve dominated possession but struggled to break them down. That was a great move, though, moving the ball around. Great desperation from Colaprico to keep the ball alive to cut it back for Logarzo.

1 Like

The baddies are back in front. A soft, but very stupid penalty given away there by Ibini and Dowie nails the spot kick.

Dowie completes her hat-trick after Kennedy, of all people, commits the defensive cardinal sin of allowing the striker to get goalside. Really poor.

Finished 3-2. Cracking game but it wasn’t our day when it counted. Victory destroyed us in transition, especially from wide positions, and we didn’t show enough in the final third to take advantage of the possession we had. We didn’t have enough shots from inside the area and from one of those few opportunities in the first half, we managed to score.

Kennedy’s free kick was an absolute peach. Well worth watching again. Colaprico was superb and didn’t deserve to end up on the losing side.

Only saw the last 20 or so in ground, but Logarzo looked out of sorts once again.

Kennedy’s fre kick was a superb hit

1 Like

Back in action at 4pm with Harrison back into the line-up.

Scoreless just before half time.
Canberra score in the fifth minute of added time. Flag up but overruled by the ref.

Is this being streamed anywhere? i tried to find it on Foxtel but couldn’t see it.

Canberra up 2-0 ain the 75th

My football app, kayo, I think it’s also on foxtel website if you’re a subscriber

Needs a VPN

That was a pretty dreadful performance on Sunday. Questions need to be asked about what is happening.

Watching the Brisbane game via the My Football Live app for the first time - is it genuinely not permitted to mirror to TV via any method?

Open the app first, then mirror. Then switch back.

Will try that next time. Is that via Chromecast or Apple TV?

Chromecast. I can’t vouch for the Apple one.

Could only catch glimpses of the second half due to shit stream, but so much better. Ibini makes such a difference, and I wonder if De Vanna’s days are numbered as a starter.

With Liz Ralston’s return, I think that marked the conclusion of the drip-drip return of key players from injury, and the first time everyone’s been back on board. This squad with its quality will surely rise up the ladder pretty steadily now.