The travelling circus: stadia discussion

Hmmm, apparently Dragons are the hosts at the SFS on ANZAC Day. Was that always the case? I’m confused. Anyway, I worked at such a fixture pre-COVID which went to golden point. Good stuff.

Cool story bro…

2 Likes

It alternates every season.

The result still hurting you ?

Nah, I’m a grown up, I don’t let sporting results upset me…

Not much of a supporter then.

Cool story bro…

Plan accordingly

9 Likes

Gives me an excuse to post the Madeiran version of this

2 Likes

Allianz seemed to survive the NRL rame and Rugby double header, although the grass at the Cove end looks like it’s dying.

Finally put my SFS and SCG puzzle/ models together today.

It doesn’t quite look right with the rugby league line markings…

That’s better.

SCG was a lot more fiddly to put together but I got there in the end:

My little SFC alcove shrine is now complete

Available to order here, and it’s a whole lot cheaper than when I bought it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

13 Likes

Good to see the scale! I thought it was a lot bigger. Did they provide the proper markings?

If you are talking about the football pitch, I downloaded a pic and added the SFC logo and printed to size.

4 Likes

Agree… I thought it was about the size of a shoe box

I paid $15.95 for mine and it’s $7.10 now. I ordered two more in case my dog chews it up :rofl:

4 Likes

Good job with the accuracy of the photo you downloaded. It really has that goat track look to it.

2 Likes

I went to the new stadium for the first time on Saturday night, and it’s great - access to everything is so vastly improved, the concourses aren’t claustrophobic and the sightlines are much better. Best football ground I’ve been to here.

9 Likes

1st time? It’s been two years. Some Sydney fan you are!

6 Likes

IKR? Zero commitment to the club.

3 Likes

TROPHY CHASING GLORY HUNTER!!!

1 Like