W-League 2020/21 Fixtures

You do still get access

Not to the W-League at Cromer Park on Sunday against the Jets. I added my SFC Membership #, however it doesn’t change the relevant selected ticket option to $0.

That’s only for a discount if you’re buying for non-members. I asked the club Twitter about my mum’s Flexi and they said she can get in by scanning the barcode. Dub standalones are included and won’t count toward one of her games, so a full-season AL member should definitely be able to get in. You don’t need to redeem for a standalone. I assume because it’ll be smaller numbers and there’ll probably be a check-in code at the ground, plus, there’s no assigned seating at Cromer. Just bring your membership and you’ll be all good! See you then! :blue_heart::soccer:

Lovely Tifo for the great Teresa P

6 Likes

Some of us don’t really rate Jada Whyman, but that save against Chidiac earlier was very good work.

1 Like

It was a bit of a shock to the senses at first but I am liking the White shirt with dark blue short combination. Also liking the 2 - nil score line against City

2 Likes

A couple of nice goals.

Interesting to see the red-carded Melbourne player just accept the decision and walk off, so different from the men’s game.

That was a magnificent on-field impersonation of Millsy’s red card.

I’m increasingly impressed with Vine.

1 Like

Our women are killing it this season.
Really enjoying it

4-0, 4 minutes.

2 Likes

Absolutely cruising seven clear and +14 GD

I won’t accept any answer until Robbie Slater gets down there with his protractor.

2 Likes

An unexpected 4-1 loss

Some very ordinary defending and keeping, I’m afraid. Maybe they needed a week like this to wake up and realise that they have to keep fighting for the title and that silverware at the end of the year isn’t a foregone conclusion.

Watched highlights only but that’s definitely the WSW version of Jada, awful under the high ball.

I missed the first 15 minutes but we we a very clear second best. Lucky it was a glorious afternoon to be up on the hill.

Great day on the hill but yeah they got belted. Qld seriously impressive. Helps that we gifted them two goals though (and were gifted one in return).

Siemsen nods home a corner to have SFC 1 up at halftime v the Lady Pissants.

1 Like