W-League 2020/21 Fixtures

Just catching up now. Polias with an excellent corner for Siemsen. Our second goal also from a Polias corner for Vine to score a header on 48th minute (in 2nd half). 57 mins in, watching this instead of A-league.

Me too, the MV v Newy game is tripe

Damn… Watching our girls is like watching the men… all possession and we let in a random. Club philosophy runs right through. 2-1 at 66min.

I think the team would struggle without Vine

Wheeler has such a tiny frame, but good skills. Interesting to see how she progresses.

Rojas for Adelaide 1 on 1 with keeper, shoots straight at Whyman who saves. So close to 2-2.

We were under the pump but managed to hold on, 2-1 win. Top of the table still.

Anyone got a reliable stream for tonight’s game vs Perth?

The MyFootball App not showing it?

Not a Telstra customer

Hah, it’s listed as a ‘freebie’ on Kayo. You can register for freebies. We’ll see if it works in a bit

I got no sound and it looks like someone is live streaming it from their phone. How much did the Government give Foxtel to boost women’s sports again?

Yep, quality broadcast alright.
All over them but.

It’s actually worse on the Telstra app, that looks like the lights have gone off.

Looks like this will end up as a 6-2 win with braces for 3 different players for the ladies, Ellie Brush looks to have picked up a knee injury late which judging by how it happened & her reaction isn’t good.

Perth’s goals were also a brace! Although, Ibini’s second was deflected and apparently given as an own goal, which I think is a crock. It was going in anyway.

Nice 6-2 win though. Given the girls were playing in Perth. 9:30 kick off our time. Ibini and Wheeler on fire.

I’ve just got home from work, and planned to have this on in the background. Cos of no sound, I used the key moments to skip to the goals. The play went for a good 7 minutes before the goal was scored. But at least some commentary kicked in at the 43rd minute mark. Just a pity it was 10 seconds ahead of play.

Ellie Brush confirmed as having done her ACL, devastating to her and a big blow for the team.

2-0 down after 15, and thoroughly being dominated