W-League 2020/21 Fixtures

The game against mv has been rescheduled for 7:30 Wednesday 31st at cromer park.

Oh my. Perfect for me. Iā€™ll be there.

Means we get to celebrate winning the premiership in Canberra, yes?

If we lose, then itā€™s down to the Melb game. If we draw and Bris win, itā€™s down to the Melb game. If we win, we win!

wl

Available for free on Kayo. Hopefully slightly better effort from the broadcaster than the Perth game a few weeks ago.

Perfect night for football in the nationā€™s capital Ā©

Well saved

Gee we arenā€™t playing like first place. Canberra are on top of everything

Canā€™t wait for the game tonight. Hope the womenā€™s team can bring it home and win another piece of silverware.

Great free kick from Polias! 1-0!

1 Like

SYDNEY POLISH TROPHY

2 Likes

Ps fuck foxtel

3 Likes

Semi-final confirmed for Monday 3pm at Jubilee:

I read that theyā€™re playing a double header of rugby League there this weekend
Hopefully thereā€™s no rainā€¦

Victory absolutely destroyed Brisbane 6-2 in the other semi. Some pretty controversial calls against Brisbane but Victory dominated and deserved to win.

RIP also to the several spiders who perished during Brisbaneā€™s first goal, cracking strike into top bins.

Match thread: W-League- Semi-Final: Sydney FC vs Canberra United 5/4/21 - #11 by RedKat

Just excellent! How it works with contracts, NPL commitments and all that jazz for Sydney FC and W-league clubs is yet for discussion but still excellent to see.

1 Like

Exciting news, but yeah, gonna be logistically horrendous. Maybe a hub model would be the best option, at least for the group phase.

More lobster for the AFC, more holes in Traktorā€™s pockets.

3 Likes