Western Sydney Wanderers Thread- Cosplay Ultras Edition

Danny T made a few Sydney FC conspiracy puns in the fox podcast. 10/10 bantz.

2 Likes

Tarek Elrich has left to pursue another opportunity

Family business with Ahmad. Bulut is the errand boy.

Last time he left it wasnā€™t under the best circumstances, heā€™d had a bit of a fall out with Popa and a few years later was on a fox pod and talking about the situation with the wanderers and wasnā€™t complimentary about popa, or the club.

Interesting to see if that opportunity is south-west from Parramatta.

No need to leave now if heā€™s signing on with Macarthur next season. I reckon heā€™s going back to Adelaide in one of the most Hā€‹:recycle:L transfers of all time.

EDIT: stole that idea from here, but TWG saying heā€™s actually going to Glory.

Last bit about the Chinese dude running the lineā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Der ā€œFuƟballgottā€ Alex Meier announces his retirement having done a neat job in helping ruin another Wanderers season.
Amazing that when a player runs out of gas it can happen so quickly sometimes, as it did for us with Shane Smeltz.

Heā€™d made 17 appearances in the 2 years before he arrived here. Ran out of gas long before that so Wests got exactly what they deserved for a last ditch, desperate signing based on his reputation.

3 Likes

They are half way through their 4th mediocre season, and the soft cawks just canā€™t handle it anymore. Spoilt by their early success, they expected to finish 5th in a bad season.

We were terrible from 2010/11 to 2013/14 but didnā€™t see anywhere near their level of decline in faith.

The next thread title has to be ā€œThe rise and fall of the Western Sydney Squanderersā€

1 Like

I love the bit where they extended Lopar for another 2 seasons. That goal he conceded the other night at his near post is laughable. Vedran can do that for you for less coin.

2 Likes

It was very B-Lopar.

5 Likes

Itā€™s been a while but the RBB have reared their head with some classic homophobia.

Classy.

Well thatā€™s how the place voted on the plebiscite. Play to your audience.

1 Like

I just donā€™t care about them.

Yeah but fuck homophobia.

Interestingā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™m calling bullshit on that first graph. Just check the Milos threadā€¦

6 Likes

ā€œTakeover of Kogarahā€ :joy:

They can fuckinā€™ have it.

And the passion of last weekend? They didnt even break 10k there. Fuck me.